Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo mafioso en3

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- nagesh
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
-4 to 5 Hours
5. Your Discord
- @kingpablo99
6. Your Nickname
-pablomafioso
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

[1]- One reason I would like to be leader of this criminal organisation is I believe I could be a great leader and i have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage.

[2]- I want to use the second part which is out of town and by that I mean to be active in the daily gang events and I believe I could be a great leader is I am very experienced in rp due to being in other servers and doing other RP situations in all kinds of organisations on this server.

[3]- I want to give the new gang members a true criminal experience within the rules without violating them, and reactivate the Vagos gang in order to activate the rest of the government jobs as well.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I want to introduce a system of commercial gangs, not just to expose theft and murder, such as if they are interested in selling weapons, drugs and smuggling, and I mean that their dealings in the city be more, that it be a commercial deal to sell contraband and other things prohibited to citizens, and that the system of kidnapping and killing is between gangs or members of government jobs only and illegal institutions Only and not an ordinary citizen like corrupt policemen, money transfer cars and trucks.

pablo mafioso en3

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- nagesh
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
-4 to 5 Hours
5. Your Discord
- @kingpablo99
6. Your Nickname
-pablomafioso
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

[1]- One reason I would like to be leader of this criminal organisation is I believe I could be a great leader and i have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage.

[2]- I want to use the second part which is out of town and by that I mean to be active in the daily gang events and I believe I could be a great leader is I am very experienced in rp due to being in other servers and doing other RP situations in all kinds of organisations on this server.

[3]- I want to give the new gang members a true criminal experience within the rules without violating them, and reactivate the Vagos gang in order to activate the rest of the government jobs as well.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I want to introduce a system of commercial gangs, not just to expose theft and murder, such as if they are interested in selling weapons, drugs and smuggling, and I mean that their dealings in the city be more, that it be a commercial deal to sell contraband and other things prohibited to citizens, and that the system of kidnapping and killing is between gangs or members of government jobs only and illegal institutions Only and not an ordinary citizen like corrupt policemen, money transfer cars and trucks.
How can i delete this forum? Bcz I forget to mention name sorry administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom