Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
CebeliTarik_Lue
Administrators nickname
Federico_Vautier
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SYPkpV4

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
Hello Dear admins, yesterday i got banned for "Bug Abuse (Ingrand)" but I didnt post anything that day in ingrand, i asked to admin that punished me but i couldnt get any reply from him, I wanna know if i got banned for something i done earlier? or to be more spesific, for the cat photos i made (I didnt think that cat photos could be uncomfortable, people who saw them laughed and moved on as far as i know).

So all I want is to get unbanned or my punishment to be reduced, because its my first ban and i think i got punished wrong.

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
You abused a bug and you got banned, it cant be more simple, if something in game is exploitable, don't try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom