Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Martin Hecox
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Jul 16, 2024
Time
17:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cSMZGZhKqc

Mar Hecox

Player
Player
We are just going to hw rob with my fam members we see this guy and give demands to stop but he didnt and pulled us a gun and we killed and punished for rdm and i think he just doing metagaming and calling his friend to patch him and combat logging but not showing to admin thats deceving i hope you understand me ty.

this is my pov
this is hims

Approved - RDM || 298960 this is forum

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
Player banned for 30 days for deceiving admins now !! // and ur warns will stay for not giving demands ( STOP STOP STOP ) is not giving demands you should do it in proper way

Aden Vines

Wha happen?
Leader of unofficial org
Player banned for 30 days for deceiving admins now !! // and ur warns will stay for not giving demands ( STOP STOP STOP ) is not giving demands you should do it in proper way
Hello Dexter,
I got a question what demands should we have given him? I think " Stop Stop" is a demand because we can't give him pullover demands since he is not in a car and he was running away, also he pulled out a gun and shot us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom