Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luc Twink
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0x3qbK1

Luc Soh

Player
Player
Dear Lebron Pluxury,
I'm very sorry for what I did. I noticed in the time without EN 02 that it is the best grand server. I had a lot of fun and played with my friends. I personally apologize that I have created more than 2 accounts. That was one of my first rule violations and the first ban on EN 02 in a year. I miss playing on EN 02 after just 10 days. I know I do something wrong but I wanted to apologize for it and hope for an unban.

Luc Soh

Player
Player
Dear Lebron Pluxury,
I'm very sorry for what I did. I noticed in the time without EN 02 that it is the best grand server. I had a lot of fun and played with my friends. I personally apologize that I have created more than 2 accounts. That was one of my first rule violations and the first ban on EN 02 in a year. I miss playing on EN 02 after just 10 days. I know I do something wrong but I wanted to apologize for it and hope for an unban.
Im sorry i mean the date is 06.07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom