Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rolex Grace
Administrators nickname
Jin Frost
Date
Jul 17, 2024
Time
12:35
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5TV9ORz,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44I8Q70mKf0

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Administrator Jin Frost muted me for FL in CC where as another guy also did FL in CC ID (58540) As soon as he entered his message in CC just after a few seconds I posted my message, Just after 45 seconds I gave him a reply in FL as provided in the POV below also with the screenshots in proof. The admin only punished me and not the other guy. I messaged the administrator and asked him and his reply was that he wasn't in game and just came and only saw my message. But he also punished a lot of other people a few minutes prior to this situation proving him being in game and showing biasedness to some people. I kindly request you to check all the given proofs and punish the people who wanna only support their friends and not give justice and make Grand RP a bad place for a few people while people like me who are roleplaying to make it better.

Thanks n Regards
Rolex Grace <3

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
POV of the time I posted the message. Check how many seconds of difference there is.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
I tried to give multiple proofs in the thread but it wont allow. Above is the POV and here is the links to the screenshots. They are same as the above. Please review them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom