Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hormes Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Feb 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/608934/

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,
I got before 4 months ago Ban for Gen 6.22 By Sylvia from my leader Because I tooked from ammo car first let me explain what happened I saw someone that doing ads looking for turfers and I send to him and when I joined vc he said that you can take for turfs and any thing after 2 weeks in his family he promoted me to deputy and I have all access after that in one day at the same day that he reported me I was in LSPD and he was in bloods in this time bloods was doin store robbery and I arrested him after that he is saying leave my and I don’t have bio so I arrested him and give him I’ve 150k fin after that they insulted me in the vc when I came and kicked me from the family and reported me and after I got ban 1 month after he reported a guy that he have a store robbery and he came to vc and got pc checked after that he got blacklisted for deceiving admins and sending threats to come to his family and when I did appeal to unban they said I must have proof and you can check logs the day that I arrested him and everything
Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom