Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

nidakhangul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nida Khan
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5(Pakistan)
4. Average online per day : 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord : nadiahere11
6. Your Nickname : Nida Elai
7. Your ID : 349963

1. Leader Of The Marbunta Grande

My Past Experiences :-

- 1x deputy Of Bloods
- 2x Underdeputy Of Vagons
- 2x Underdeputy Of Marbunta
- 2x Underdeputy Of Bloods

2. Why Do You Want to be Leader of This Organization?

2.1 Passion for the Mission: I am deeply passionate about the organization's mission and goals. When you believe in the purpose of an organization, it naturally motivates you to take on leadership roles. As a leader, I would be able to align the team with this mission, inspire others, and drive towards achieving our shared objectives.

2.2 Desire to Make a Positive Impact: Leadership provides a platform to make a significant impact not only within the organization but also in the broader community or industry it serves. I want to leverage my skills and experience to improve processes, foster innovation, and contribute to the organization's growth and success. Being a leader allows me to enact positive changes that benefit both the organization and its stakeholders.

2.3 Lastly I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang Leading to Hurting of One's Feelings. I will make sure every person gets the chance to Rob in the gang unlike HCs Who only Rob Themselves and use people for just pointing guns.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3,1 Making Good High Commands
3.2 Everyone Should get the Chance for Doing Roleplay Activities
3.3 My Advice for Improving Roleplay in the Organization would be reference to (2.6)
3.4 To Teach the New Guys everything so that they can stay for long time and Contribute to The Gang
3.5 My Last Advice New guys should be taught everything so that they can stay for long time and Contribute to The Gang

4. My Goals:

4.1 Maximum Activity In the Ghetto and Highways Without Rule Break
4.2 One Store/Gun Store Robbery in Everyday and One FZ Raid Every alternative day
4.3 Best Spray Team for Max Spray Profit
4.4 100% Turf With the Best Turf Team

5. My Rank System Will Be:-

14 |
Leader
13 | Head Deputy
12 | Deputy
11 | Under Deputy
10 | King
09 | Director
08 | Lucifer
07 | Death's Hand