Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Syndra Lovinhood
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 3, 2022
Time of violation
21:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uJWahgNqSKw

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
he refuses to remove his mask and the only way was to tear it off but i dont have function , after attempts trying to tell him to remove it he slept and refuses to move a little bit to continue the rp situation then he combat logged

you can clearly see him talking in non rp chat all the time and not really sleeping

Haci Vercetti

Tommy's heir
Player
Hello dear syndra

Please take your body camera dated earlier. I was there talking to you on rp and non-rp chat by the way.

If you show the beginning of the event, what I'm saying there is that you don't have dementia, if you had dementia and were pretending, I could play a fun role with you. Even if people shot at you, you didn't get out of your car and rp. There are features like rp chat microphone or radio so that we can use them when they go into error. I may have taken a crash, but that doesn't mean I'm going to log kombat. Instead of getting angry and taking a cut from the event, please share the whole event correctly, you say fear rp, but you do not rp. Please I ask you to show from the beginning of the event. because you get a small portion and you blame him because you know you were wrong about the other thing. You know that when you share the whole subject, you will be found guilty and you did not share it.

Understand that when you spam "remove it" in the chat, something won't change and you need to rp, understand that you can't force people to do something, you want to play a cop without pretending and you do it. this is not correct.

Please let's pretend we need to role play for a better quality game, I love you, I wish you good forums and good games.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Hello dear syndra

Please take your body camera dated earlier. I was there talking to you on rp and non-rp chat by the way.

If you show the beginning of the event, what I'm saying there is that you don't have dementia, if you had dementia and were pretending, I could play a fun role with you. Even if people shot at you, you didn't get out of your car and rp. There are features like rp chat microphone or radio so that we can use them when they go into error. I may have taken a crash, but that doesn't mean I'm going to log kombat. Instead of getting angry and taking a cut from the event, please share the whole event correctly, you say fear rp, but you do not rp. Please I ask you to show from the beginning of the event. because you get a small portion and you blame him because you know you were wrong about the other thing. You know that when you share the whole subject, you will be found guilty and you did not share it.

Understand that when you spam "remove it" in the chat, something won't change and you need to rp, understand that you can't force people to do something, you want to play a cop without pretending and you do it. this is not correct.

Please let's pretend we need to role play for a better quality game, I love you, I wish you good forums and good games.

bruh listen imma tell you a thing , i did everything right from my side i did rp everything , its not my problem that your microphone or your whole headset is broken , i even tried to talk with you in the rp chat but you still refusing and talking about calling gods and demntia shit which is bullshit you are making up and even after arriving at doc you failed rp so hard by refusing removing your mask and staying in the same place just to go sleep so i wont able to arrest you , now i understand that there is a function for state org to tear off a mask off someone but thats last thing we have to do if you keep refusing removing it , however im not wasting my time for reporting car ramming in gz from the side of your friends which you probobly meta gaming with them while you are litearlly cuffed , anyway i reported you only for Combat log which is so so clear in pov i provided

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Also why you trying decieve admins by posting a picture of custom views - device manager instead of application event viewer , i suggest you dont do that again because decieving the curators and admins of a project is a big mistake

Viraj Govil

Senior
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 125347 will receive a punishment for Combat Logging (General Rule 6.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom