Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vanessa Medusa
Suspect ID
231651 / 377209
Date of violation
Jul 18, 2024
Time of violation
23:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JP4CU9MrlD8

lorentos

Player
Player
Well her family member started shooting us first as stated on her POV but i wasn't recording so i take the full responsibility here as 231651 ID player.But next time tell your members to not to shoot people on sight.

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
Well her family member started shooting us first as stated on her POV but i wasn't recording so i take the full responsibility here as 231651 ID player.But next time tell your members to not to shoot people on sight.
Blocking my caravan even though you are not an enemy family is a violation of the rules. And my family member has a recording and will publish it.

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
and how can my family member shoot you while driving the caravan?

lorentos

Player
Player
and how can my family member shoot you while driving the caravan?
I came in and saw one of your members shooting at me, clapped him and a few seconds later you showed up.Like i said i take the full responsibility since i wasn't recording and lets get it over with.No need to argue over this small incident.Like i said tell your members to not shoot at anyone they see next time.

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
I came in and saw one of your members shooting at me, clapped him and a few seconds later you showed up.Like i said i take the full responsibility since i wasn't recording and lets get it over with.No need to argue over this small incident.Like i said tell your members to not shoot at anyone they see next time.
Thank you for your responsibility, let's wait for the answer together.

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
And please tell your members not to shoot at anyone they see.

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
In addition, my family member did not kill anyone or set fire to anyone, she also has a record and will share it. have a good day

Maze Redz

Player
Player
Reviewed

ID 379506 will receive a punishment for mixing.
You created the RP i dont see any RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom