Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Corrupt Lucifer
Administrators nickname
Matt_Sirius
Date
Jul 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/4j3wZ8X

Corrupt Lucifer

LifeInvader
Player
General Rule 1.1 by Dom Salvatore | Administrator: Matt_Sirius | Ban: 60 days

Hello,
I’m reaching out to appeal my ban, as I believe it was not due to any intentional rule-breaking on my part. That night, I tried out the Discord Helmet feature, which appeared as a free option on Discord. I clicked on it, which led me to open Discord in Chrome and connect my Epic Games account. This process resulted in my IP address changing from Pakistan to the USA, which might have triggered the alert about my account being accessed from a different location. I’m new to Grand RP and Discord, having only recently started using Discord when I joined Grand RP. Although my Discord account was created in 2020, I hadn’t used it until now due to finding it challenging. I’m still learning how it works. I hope you can reconsider my ban or reduce it, as this was an unintentional mistake.

Thank you

Regards
Corrupt Lucifer | 148863

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
This is nothing about IP, it's about different social clubs, if you wish to get a 2nd chance make a complaint with agreeing to money wipe​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom