Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Reddy

Leader
Leader
Information
1.Your name IRL: Teja reddy
2.Your age (OOC):18
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 19:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 5-7
6.Your Discord ID: Brysonpluxury
7.Your characters' name (IC): Bryson Reddie
8.Your in game ID: 77800
9.Your in game level: 11
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi , Tamil, Malayalam.
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

As the day I have started my rp life I have learnt a lot of things understanding the other persons and there feelings. As I have saw many new players joining the server who not even have idea about rules but I can say that I will help them when there needs an help. Even myself now iam very experienced. So I can truly say that this experience is enough to help an person. And i bored of doing rp and stuff. It's better if I get an Admin ship I can help the new players and lot more.

2.What are your strengths?
Good listener
More patience

3.What are your weaknesses?

Sometimes I get myself more nervous

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can easily make other understand. And I will check everything in deeper ways where if someone break any major rules.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes of course

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Nope

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have other forums account but I have forgot the password. (My gmails got deleted) This is new one you can check everything.

Edward Pluxury

I couldn't find the reason why I should be fine
Server Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom