Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
fluffy fury
Administrators nickname
lebron pluxury
Date
Apr 16, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
-

Primo Patel

Player
Player
ID: 97668
Ingame name: Fluffy Fury
Why were you banned: asking for buy account (fun thing)/1.6
When have you been banned: 16.04.2023
How long were you banned: 9539 Days

dear admin

i explanation of the whole situation.

i am doing my daily office task then i decide to do something funny things and i just got to a player (ID. 93 acc) which i dont know who he is i just asked him in a funny way do u want to sell ur account and some another person (ID. 157 acc) standing beside us recorded the pov and posted a forum against me i m just enjoying the game i have grind so hard and also i didnt knew who he (ID. 93 and ID.157 BOTH) was and never met him again after that scene so pls unban me.

and dear admin i belongs to medium class family i am just doing funny thing i don't want anyone account

sir please give me my levels, money and property.

i am not lier this is all true dear admin.

I thank you very much that you have read this appeal.

I would like to personally apologize to ID. 157., and ID. 93.

I wish you a nice rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom