Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benz Savv
Administrators nickname
Nor Avino
Date
Jul 16, 2024
Time
13:16
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ktmlzw

Benzo Sav

Family 2x Co-Owner , EN Deputy 3x🥷🏿
Player
Hey sir , recently been banned for this gen rule I have never in my life received this ban Infact am not a redux type of guy and also in my redux there was no like advantage or anything all it was is I had no death animation when I died which I knew nothing about made this forum to see if you would forgive me on this mistake I promise to be careful for next time if you decide to unban me. Thank you for your time.

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
I was in a call with Nor and she showed me your redux. It is illegal to have no death affects since it gives you an advantage over other players. You violated GR 4.1. We dont recomend using redux. use them at your own risk.

Benzo Sav

Family 2x Co-Owner , EN Deputy 3x🥷🏿
Player
I was in a call with Nor and she showed me your redux. It is illegal to have no death affects since it gives you an advantage over other players. You violated GR 4.1. We dont recomend using redux. use them at your own risk.
I apologise for that and I am not a redux type of guy but this was meant to be legal and had no clue about that death effects apologies and hope I can get forgiven as I’ve never been punished for this rule ever on Grandz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom