Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu Fedorov

Epochs of Eternity
Player
Forum warning for Spam
Information

• Your name IRL: Samrat Ghosh

• Your age (OOC): 18

• Time zone + country: +GMT 5:30

• Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 22:00 and in weekends till 23:00

• Average online per day(hours): 10-11 hours.

• Your Discord ID: _prime2.0_

• Your characters' name (IC): Shu Levine

• Your in game ID: 80645

• Your in game level: 17+

• Languages spoken: English and Hindi, Bnegali

• What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 1.5 years and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
• What are your strengths?
- i have good leadership quality.
- Good learning skills.
- doing team work .
- Good communication skill.

• What are your weaknesses?
- sometimes i get angry.
- losing trust from people sometimes

• What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

• Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes ( but don't have business )

• Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

• Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- 1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 2) and very sorry that i do some rule break previous that is my mistake apologize and please give me 1 chance.
- 3) and in weekend I will be more active.
- 4) sorry that given wrong age in some applications pls apologize me for that. Here it's my real age.

Best regards
(Shu Levine)

Ayden Cortez

I couldn't find the reason why I should be fine
Server Administrator
Rejected
Answer given multitple times, you are not welcomed in the team after lying multitple times about your age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom