Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

wishadi

Player
Player
Organization : SAHP

Name: wish adii

Nationality:
Indian

Place of Birth: Uttar Pradesh , India

Sexuality: Straight

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Blue

Tattoos: Yes

Strengths: hard working, professional, passionate, weapon expert

Weakness: Impatient, Emotional attachment, Trust Issues, Loud speaking personality

Life Story :-

My name is Adi , born in Uttar Pradesh under mysterious circumstances as my mother passed away during childbirth. Raised by my father, I grew up in the shadows of his clandestine life as a member of an Indian covert agency. Despite his involvement in a cartel, he ensured my education, hoping I'd break free from the criminal world. However, tragedy struck when he was killed in a police shootout during a smuggling operation.

Alone and financially drained after his death, I struggled to find my place in society. Desperate, I found myself unwittingly embroiled in gang activity after witnessing a murder. Forced to join to spare my own life, I soon proved my worth through loyalty and proficiency in their operations. As years passed, I became adept at the criminal lifestyle.

However, an opportunity arose when our gang leader sought to expand into Los Santos but faced visa issues due to his criminal record. Seeing a chance for redemption and escape, I volunteered to represent the gang in Los Santos, hoping to leave behind my dark past and start anew.

-

Career Story:-
After arriving in Los Santos with some financial support from my late father's connections, I found myself drawn into a powerful family's circle. They offered me guidance and support, helping me navigate the city's intricate politics. Joining the SAHP as a USSS officer seemed like a noble path, but I soon discovered the pervasive corruption.

When my family fell from grace due to political upheaval, I was left adrift. I eventually found myself in the role of USSS Secret Agent. However, when the opportunity arose to align myself with a more influential family, I seized it.

Transitioning to a role within the SAHP, I became a good secret agent . But as the power shifted, I found myself drawn back into the criminal underworld, engaging in illicit activities to survive. Despite my initial reluctance, I embraced the darker side of my new reality, trading morality for wealth and influence. Meanwhile, I maintained my ties with the National Guard, rising to the third-highest command in the state. However, when my family faced serious issues and I found myself at odds with my NG responsibilities, I turned to illegal work. Eventually, an old NG friend invited me to join his influential family, leading me to relinquish my NG rank and fully immerse myself in government affairs and criminal activities.

Outcomes:

1-Adii can take bribes. ( up to 100k )

2- Adii can lie about calling a lawyer and refuse to provide any type of identification.

3- Adii can sell or buy informations from citizens

4- Adii can sell, buy or use any type of weapons for his personal safety and profit. ( exception, org weapons )

5- Adii can take contracts or start random prison breaks due to his mental issues. ( with Darknet task or using USB )

6- Adii can break IC Laws and able to use his position in SAHP

7- Adii can smash and break bodycams with proper RP commands. ( /try 2 times per situation )

8- Adii can kidnap gang members or other citizens and criminals from the situations (with an ic reason))

9- Adii can torture people if they dont follow his demands. ( with a RP reason )

10- Adii can frighten and disrespect anyone as gang members do. (Keeping in mind toxicity, Gen 6.10 and 6.19)

Select for moderation

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

Outcome 7: /try to find the bodycam (twice per situation) and /do to destroy it.
Outcome 8: must follow GR6.16
Outcome 9: With proper RP and you cannot kill them

Have fun and follow the rules!
All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom