Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efee_Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Feb 15, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vxyKb65

arheqa

Player
Player
I've had a lot of time to think about the mistake I made over the last 156 days of my ban, and I'm playing actively with my side account, and you can check that I don't break the rules. I swear I won't re-engage in any illegal business.I'm aware of the mistake I made and the reason I made this mistake was because I was given a pov request and I couldn't see it because I don't have a forum account and a few days later, when I logged in again, my account was banned for 60 days. I opened the forum, I sent my pov but Mr. Bobby gave the following answer: My houses and bunkers are gone and there is no money left, so I accept my mistake to get my money and I apologize for everything. I'd like to add that everything I earned from illegal redux went away (4 level family, house, warehouse of the house and my bunker went missing) and the EN3 server so I read the rules of the server I was banned from playing again and I saw that there was a 60 day sentence where the reason for my ban was 60 days as you can see here: . I definitely don't criticize the decision of the admins, please do not misunderstand it, but the rules are like this, and my friend's ban lasted 60 days, and I didn't do anything extra. We both did the same thing, if I had any mistake against you, please forgive me. I also accept money wipe.
Best Regards - Efee Vuitton

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Punishment is not appealable. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom