Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved @Lebron Pluxury Misbanned / Hacked Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oscar Legacy
Administrators nickname
Tom Jackson
Date
Jul 20, 2024
Time
17:00
Proofs
none

Hooligan

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,

i'm Oscar Legacy leader of the place 1 family Hooligans on DE03. I had unoff until today i got banned for 2 x Cheating. I got hacked in 2022. At January 5 i saw that i wanted to login into my account and it didn't work. I made technical support ticket that my account was hacked. On 6 January 2022 it got approved. Link for technical support ticket: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/291954/ . At the first time i wanted to get unoffical i had the problem that they told me i got banned for cheating. After i showed them the proovs i got the unoffical. I already spoke to Tom Jackson after i got banned and he told me after i showed him all the information he is sorry but i have to make a unban appeal which is addressed to you. He also told me that the hacker from my account got 2 x Cheating on his Social Club and then cheatet on my account as well. I would be very thankful if you can rewiew it quick because my whole family with 200+ members is waiting on my comeback.

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards

Oscar Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom