Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucid Shelby

Player
Player
Name: Mixo Zero
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: India
Sexuality: Straight
Eye colour: Grey
Hair colour: Black
Tattoos: None
Strengths: Loyal, Skilled pilot, Respectful, Fast Learner
Weakness: Lack of patience. I also can hold grudges and take things personally.

Life Story: Mixo didn't grow up in a stable home and he didn't see his father much because he was in prison. When Mixo turned 12 his family split apart leaving him torn with what to do but as a young man he went with his father. His father wanted his son to progress as a man and take on responsibility so when he turned 13 he was given a role in the family business. Mixo was now head of production mainly of ecstasy he had to learn the ingredients then learn his ratios and equipment. Mixo is a fast learner; he also had connections from local families for the active ingredients needed for manufacturing drugs. Distribution was very important and Mixo had many ways to hide and conceal products from the police and government he was so good so that as the years went on the organisation grew they had different branches for example guns, cocaine, fraud. Business was good Mixo was still in school it was all a big secret but people always make mistakes and Mixo got arrested with a firearm, this brought attention to him, he was released on investigation and kept a low profile but he still wasn't in the clear later on Mixo associate done business with a NCA informant and all eyes was on him the police was closing in and Mixo had to escape so he packed whatever he could fit into a bag and flew to Los Santos and never looked back.

Career Story: Mixo arrived in Los Santos with just his bag in hand and a pocket full of cash, He changed his name to Mixo Zero for his new life and brought a suit and tried to look professional. He wanted a legit life and started working as a pilot but deep he knew "Once a criminal always a criminal" Mixo was staying at the hotel one day and as he was leaving he met a fellow pilot Jimmy Tierri who decided he had some work for me which I accepted then as he knew he could trust me he introduced me to the mafia leaders and deputies who then let me join then he made criminal connections again and they taught him how criminals operate in the city and he joined them with robbery’s ,hostages and gun dealing. Life was good. He then was asked to join the gang by the leader they had a great term and after he wanted to join SAHP on his path for legit work again, he climbed the ranks to Capitan while being corrupt and fought crime and assisted crime during his time there. The mafia also disbanded and moved to different city's so Mixo and a group of other families got together and decided to open the Nomercy family. Mixo and members had to work and build our foundations again and grow into the best family there could be but it wasn't without its struggles, sadly Mixo decided to fly out off Los Santos for over a year in pursuit of international business which he succeeded but he missed the amazing work the Nomercy family had achieved and grown into one off the best families in the city, It was always the plan so he never doubted them. Mixo has only just returned and was approached by the Governor to join Government which I accepted and Mixo likes keeping the city in order and fighting crime but deep down he always remembers what his father said "Once a criminal always a criminal"

Outcomes:

1. Mixo can engage in any criminal activities with his friends and family
2. Mixo is able to attempt to search for a bodycam (/try searches for bodycam) up to twice per situation, and if found, break it (/do breaks bodycam).
3. Mixo can carry and use illegal items and weapons, he can also sell and buy illegal items from other people or the black market (except organization weapons and items)
4. Mixo can let suspects go free if they're in his family or his friends and can also aid them in escaping.
5. Mixo can disobey and break firearm law and all IC laws made by the government
6. Mixo can enter ghetto while off duty and engage in fights there without any OOC rule break.
7. Mixo may sell classified information to gang members through his connections in gangs in his past experiences(Max 100k or equivalent in weaponry).
8. Mixo can remove criminals from the wanted list and wipe their criminal record;
9: Due to money problems Mixo can take Bribe up to 100k, he can also take the weapons from the 10-15 while arresting or releasing them (but cannot force)
10: Mixo can lie about calling a lawyer and refuse to provide any kind of identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom