Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer Don

Player
Player
Organization: National Guard

Name: Lucifer Stark
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: Jammu , India
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blue
Tattoos: No
Strengths: calm , Good Communication Skills, Always ready to help, Sharp Shooter, Military Expertise
Weakness: forgiving

Life Story:

Lucifer Don was born into poverty in jammu in India, a town with little opportunity amidst the harsh Cold place in India. His childhood was marked by struggle and hardship as his Father is the government employee Despite the adversity, Lucifer Stark up with a hard will power and a fierce determination to break free from the cycle of poverty that had defined his family for generations. Some wrong happens in the life of Lucifer Stark his Grand Father and is very close to him , leaving his Father to care for him and his younger siblings alone. The loss devastated their family both emotionally and financially, Lucifer Stark, My Father sacrificing his own dreams in the process. Determined to change his family's circumstances, Lucifer eventually made the difficult decision to leave Jammu for the promise of a brighter future in him. However, Lucifer leave the decision to leave jammu and fly out to San Andreas in the search of better opportunity.

Career Story:

Lucifer Stark was a simple taxi driver when he came into the city. After doing his job daily and earning a decent amount of money to live not he tried to apply for Government. As Lucifer Stark was very helping person by nature, so he thought of join Government and fill the application form, trained and and doing him work nicely He worked hard each and every day, by my work my Governor was happy and promoted me to Chief Minister . I was very happy and trained people to become a good Officer., I looked in city and saw many crimes. So, I applied for LSPD, as I can protect the city I loved and worked hard in!! And luckily LSPD had open recruitment, so master demon took this change and gone to LSPD to join them. There he worked hard, arrested criminals and saved many lives. Because of his honesty, Deputy Chief gave him Chief of Staff. Lucifer Stark was very happy due to this promotion and started working harder. Lucifer Stark had enough experience to go to army, He is in army before so he left LSPD and joined army (NG). As always, he was a hard-working soldier. Here he defended his base from Bandits and did arrest many criminals. And helped other legal orgs like FIB in their special operations. At last, he was promoted to Head Of Department. he do every thing for organization.

Outcomes

1. Lucifer Stark can sell information to individuals or criminal organizations. (100k in cash.).
2. Lucifer Stark can release anyone from prison, especially family and friends. ( if they are paying good money)
3 Lucifer Stark
can ask criminals to drop their weapons and illegal items and keep with him or sell them on the black market. (Cannot Force them)
4. Lucifer Stark can break IC laws due to his corruption (No Non-RP driving, RP breaking etc.)
5. Lucifer Stark can use Illigel Weapons when on/off duty such XXX weapons, Color weapons also Heavy snipers.
6. Lucifer Stark can refuse to show this ID and use radio off duty.
7. Lucifer Stark may lie about the availability of a lawyer when asked by 10-15 also do not read the Miranda right.
8. Lucifer Stark can be released 10-15 for bribe (100k max)
9. Lucifer Stark leak classified information to friends, family, or gangs for money, and he carries his radio off duty to collect information
10. Lucifer Stark can take bribe to hire/promote/fire soldiers.( up to 100k).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom