Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Grove street Families | Assassin Arnab

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnab Pluxury

Ex Leader Of Ballas
Player
Title :-Leader of Families | Assassin Arnab

Information
1. Your name IRL: Arnab.
2. Your age IRL: 16.
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30.
4. Average online per day: 2 to 8 Hours.
5. Your Discord: Assassin_Arnab
6. Your Nickname: arnab_12
7. Your ID : 88472
Additional information
1. Leader of .....families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Reason 1 : I want to be the leader of the Families because I just like this gang and the Green is one of my favourite color and I had many memories and relation with this gang because it is the gang where I had done many crimes and more memorable activities.

Reason 2 : The second reason of why I want to be the leader of Families because I will try my best to find best deputies and gang members and also I will give my best in making my gang members good bonuses for their activities so that they will start getting more active in gang that will make the Families on top in crimes in the city and I also had experience of being an high Command and Desputies of gangs like I had experience of all gang.

Reason 3 : I will be very strict about rules I will be against breaking rules if I saw any member of this gang is breaking the rules first I will tell them that what they had done and I will teach them the rule and after that they will get punishment so that they dont do it again and I will not allow any of my high Command to accept any player in the gang without taking his/her interview and if I saw any High Command doing that he/she will get demotion directly and , the players can get rank up when I saw the member is active and participating in events and the minimum level requiretment to join the gang will be 6 or more can join the gang after the interview and I will try my best to participate in all events with my gang members specially Clandestine, Battleship, we will do 100% Fort Zancudo and other robbries like We will do regular gun store robbery, 24/7 store robbery, and highway robbries etc....
I would like to mention my rank system of gang members:
11. Leader
10. Deputy Leader
9. Under Deputy
8. AK-47
7. OGs

======High Command======
6. Events Leader
5. Warlord
4. Turfer
3. Clapper
2. Psycho killer
1. Freeze
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
We will Do 100% TURFs , We will make GHETTO Active , we will Stop Toxicity , We will Promote RP , we will let everyone not To Break Server Rules.

EN3 [ EX-COS of LSPD | EX-HOD of LSPD | EX-UD of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN3
EN2[ EX-Kingpin of MB | EX-UD of Bloods | EX-Ak-47 of Vagos| EX-AK-47 of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN2

Sir , my past application was rejected by saying learn more about the server sir its not a joke I came from en2 and I have many good expericnce about every
en server so please you can test me,
I Have Good knowledge about the server rules.

Thank you best Regards ,
Assassin Arnab.

Charles Xaiver

Dark🦇Knight
Server Administrator
Rejected

Answer given Here and don't copy from other server's applications(EN01,EN02)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom