Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredwarrior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Anil
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone +3
4. Average online per day 4-8
5. Your Discord mr.fred13
6. Your Nickname Fred Warrior
7. Your ID 244015

Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.1 I groved up in city with families. I get knowledge with Families. Leading Families is will be great for me. I am requesting 1 chance to prove myself in interview.

2.2 During this time I realized that I like to lead more than I like to be led, so I thought a lot about how to lead a community better and tried the methods I found and they were successful. So I think I have very good leadership skills and I feel ready to make the best term the Families can see.I will have good deputys.

2.3 I worked in FIB , LSPD , SAHP as a HC and know what is their plans.I developed didn't work, but I realized that a few of them were very successful, so together with some very trusted people from the LEOs who have switched sides, we will work day and night to further develop our plans and find the perfect way.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Only recruting peoples who are older than 8 years in the city

3.2 Conducting hostage situations and store robberies (2 per day)

3.3 good bonuses

3.4 we will teach how to take hostage and how to rob someone

3.5 Making Families most active gang

My goals

100% Turf
100% Graffiti
Dominating Ghetto
Max bonusses
Attending every event

Rank System:

14.Leader
13.Deputy