Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Electro libe
Administrators nickname
Adam pluxury
Date
Jul 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/762782/

Bryson Black

Player
Player
Hey Bobby sir good time to speak with you here. As I have complaint about one person like you can check my back forums even I have kept the title it's for only Bobby sir but adam sir replied and given me an warning. Even iam trying to help the admin by saying this people are using cheats and spreading toxicity etc. but it's bad that in return am getting warning and stuff. I kindly request you to check and ban all of his family members. As grp won't allow cheater and disrespecting the project. You can check my old forums proofs

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

No one will get away for ban evading for too long, as far as the complaint, adham did the correct thing to reject and issue a forum punishment as this is a section for complaints against admins not players, simply can fill a complaint against players and provide details there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom