Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gyan Luckyy
Administrators nickname
Chanush_Movva
Date
Jun 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/762362/

Gyan Luckyy

Player
Player
Hello Sir, I am Gyan Lucky and i got a ban for GR 1.1 when i applied for LSPD Leadership. The thing was there was 3 social club that was login in my account

1: PIYUSH_DAD_69
2: _Sohn_Papdi
3: TarunSoLo

1st one belongs to me as it was used to create my grand rp account later i got banned from gta online so I buy new gta 5 account and named it as _Sohn_Papdi. Here the account named TarunSoLo is of my friend he login my account 4 month before just to claim login reward and at that time I was not aware about general rule 1.1 later after discovering I got to know and I didn't repeat that again so finally I still plead guilty for what I did but from that mistake I learned and not repeated that. Please give me one chance I don't want to stop playing on this project. I know my account is old but i just created it and left it for some time due to my studies. Hope you understand my mistake and award me a chance. I am ready to face if my account will be wiped, I can start my journey again.

Thank you,
Regards,
Gyan Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom