Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostypanther03

Player
Player
Leader of...
Families

1. Your name IRL : Mohit
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30 | India
4. Average online per day : 12-14 hours
5. Your Discord : frostypanther
6. Your Nickname : frostypanther
7. Your ID : 68386

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I've been playing the server for a while and aspire to hold a leadership position again . Throughout my playing career, I have been a part of numerous legal and criminal organizations, and I believe this qualifies me for this role as a powerful leader. I've previously spent a lot of time in a lot of gangs and one leader in as a Marabana leader . My understanding of the regulations enables me to lead successfully for the whole 30 days and perhaps even win another term.

2. Like other gangs, Families is, in my opinion, one of the major ones. I've spent a lot of time in the city. I observed helpless and idle in the ghetto. I want to head the Families gang because I know that I can make a difference and because I am self-assured. I want to accomplish these goals with the help of my deputy. My objective is to finish this professionally and without error.

3. In addition, I want to make role-playing an unforgettable experience for everyone. This entails organizing immersive activities and giving everyone the chance to take part in robberies and other criminal activities. I'll do all in my power to support all participants in honoring their obligations, creating an incredibly captivating and entertaining role-playing environment.

Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
I'm going to turn Families into a gang that people fear; nobody else will enter our slum but us. I'm a very confident person. Regardless of status, all players will be treated with respect, and trolls, poisonous people, and those who behave disrespectfully will not last in our group. The best officers will be present during the hiring process. I have excellent people skills, very few opponents, and strong persuasion abilities. Together with the top athletes and turfers, we will change this city!

My Goals :-
TO FINISH MY TERM SUCESSFULLY
TO HELP OTHER PLAYERS TO LEARN ABOUT THE GANGS
MAKE 100% TURF
MAKE Families MOST RESPECTFUL GANG

- Ranking System
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Underdeputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander