Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Grove street Families | Arnab Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnab Pluxury

Ex Leader Of Ballas
Player
Title :- Leader of Families | Arnab Pluxury

Information

1. Your name IRL: Arnab.
2. Your ag IRL: 16.
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30.
4. Average online per day: 2 to 8 Hours.
5. Your Discord: Assassin_Arnab
6. Your Nickname: arnab_12
7. Your ID : 88472

Additional information
1. Leader of .....Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Reason 1 : I want to be the leader of Families because I want because I have experience of leading many big events and many more and I have done deputies work also and I had experience of deputy of Ballas in EN2.

Reason 2 : I want to be the leader of this org because Green is one of my favourite color and green color meant to me like challenging someone so that I want to make my org very active in the place of doing.

Reason 3 : I want to be the leader of families because I know all the server rules as I had experience of every type of orgs , and main thing is I will conduct a good bonus system as I looked that most of the gangs didnt provide bonuses for their members and at last it showed up that many of the members are inactive or leaving the org I will keep in my head to give out good bonuses for attending the events , and I will try to hire as capable deputies and Hc for activeness and lead the events in my absence and I will make the maximum age for joining in the gang will be 6 years cuz I saw many orgs are getting disbanded or getting warnings and verbals for newbies as they cheat during interviews while seeing from somewhere else so I will not make this type of negligence of this type of silly mistake which will lead to disband and I will make an training session for events for the members who are going to attend events for first time and for being most active in org there will be special bonuses and I will conduct a promotion ceremoney.
I would like to show you my rank system:-
11. Leader
10. Deputy Leader

9. Under Deputy
8. AK-47
7. OGs

======High Command======
6. Events Leader
5. Warlord
4. Turfer
3. Clapper
2. Psycho killer
1. Freeze

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
We will Do 100% TURFs , We will make GHETTO most Active so that everyone will be scared to get into the GHETTO , I will try to make the org 0% Toxixity because it will be more helpfull to make my term most successful in the history , We will try our to promote RP , we will let everyone know not To Break any of the Server Rules , And will do FZ raids 2 times everyday and store / gun store robbries 3-4 on a dailybasis so that will lead to make Families more powerfull and active in the whole city so that legal orgs and everyone should scare us , and giveout bonuses so that everyone will try be more active.

EN3 [ EX-COS of LSPD | EX-HOD of LSPD | EX-UD of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN3
EN2[ EX-Kingpin of MB | EX-UD of Bloods | EX-Ak-47 of Vagos| EX-AK-47 of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN2

NOTE:- I didnt copied my application you can check I will try my best to finish my term with 0 warnings.

Thank you best Regards ,
Arnab Pluxury.

Calvin Fedorov

Player
Player
deserving leader
Title :- Leader of Families | Arnab Pluxury

Information
1. Your name IRL: Arnab.
2. Your ag IRL: 16.
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30.
4. Average online per day: 2 to 8 Hours.
5. Your Discord: Assassin_Arnab
6. Your Nickname: arnab_12
7. Your ID : 88472

Additional information
1. Leader of .....Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Reason 1 : I want to be the leader of Families because I want because I have experience of leading many big events and many more and I have done deputies work also and I had experience of deputy of Ballas in EN2.

Reason 2 : I want to be the leader of this org because Green is one of my favourite color and green color meant to me like challenging someone so that I want to make my org very active in the place of doing.

Reason 3 : I want to be the leader of families because I know all the server rules as I had experience of every type of orgs , and main thing is I will conduct a good bonus system as I looked that most of the gangs didnt provide bonuses for their members and at last it showed up that many of the members are inactive or leaving the org I will keep in my head to give out good bonuses for attending the events , and I will try to hire as capable deputies and Hc for activeness and lead the events in my absence and I will make the maximum age for joining in the gang will be 6 years cuz I saw many orgs are getting disbanded or getting warnings and verbals for newbies as they cheat during interviews while seeing from somewhere else so I will not make this type of negligence of this type of silly mistake which will lead to disband and I will make an training session for events for the members who are going to attend events for first time and for being most active in org there will be special bonuses and I will conduct a promotion ceremoney.
I would like to show you my rank system:-
11. Leader
10. Deputy Leader

9. Under Deputy
8. AK-47
7. OGs

======High Command======
6. Events Leader
5. Warlord
4. Turfer
3. Clapper
2. Psycho killer
1. Freeze

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
We will Do 100% TURFs , We will make GHETTO most Active so that everyone will be scared to get into the GHETTO , I will try to make the org 0% Toxixity because it will be more helpfull to make my term most successful in the history , We will try our to promote RP , we will let everyone know not To Break any of the Server Rules , And will do FZ raids 2 times everyday and store / gun store robbries 3-4 on a dailybasis so that will lead to make Families more powerfull and active in the whole city so that legal orgs and everyone should scare us , and giveout bonuses so that everyone will try be more active.

EN3 [ EX-COS of LSPD | EX-HOD of LSPD | EX-UD of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN3
EN2[ EX-Kingpin of MB | EX-UD of Bloods | EX-Ak-47 of Vagos| EX-AK-47 of Ballas | EX-UD of Families ] EN2

NOTE:- I didnt copied my application you can check I will try my best to finish my term with 0 warnings.

Thank you best Regards ,
Arnab Pluxury.
Deserving leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom