Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vance White

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: vancewhite_
6. Your Nickname: Vance White
7. Your ID: 5253
Additional information

1. Leader of...The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-i want to become the leader of this organisation because I have been in the city now from a long time, I have experienced both legal and gang side in the city now I want to engage into the rp as a leader and I think I have the potential to handle that responsibility.

-i want to become the leader of the families because I feel a connection with the organisation because of my past experience I have been in this organisation when I was new in the city and enjoyed alot in it, it hits back the nostalgia also it has a really good location for its hq, the families is also a og gangs as the main protagonist of gta San Andres 'CJ' was the member of it so it feels really good to be a leader of this organisation.

-I want to become the leader of this organisation because I see potential in myself that I can make this organisation more active and I will scare the city in my leadership I have plans to make the gang active which I will surely apply in my term I have selected deputies who are experienced and knowledgeable they will assist me to complete the term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

- I think being a leader you should always help the newbies in a term I see alot of people kicking off the newbies from the gang because they don't know the rules I think it's not the right way you should always be respectful and help your gang members and explain them the do's and don'ts even I have more then enough players in my organisation I would never kick someone for this reason I will help them out and will explain them the rp rules.

-I have seen nowadays leader don't do any global events for rp I have planned good global events which will be enjoyable and will enhance the rp in the server there are just 2-3 events with legal and gangs I will do more global events which will also be equal for both sides with no partial or full benifits it will also get the attention of the state orgs and the other gangs.

Charles Xaiver

Dark🦇Knight
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Wednesday, 24/07/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)
Zoro DHellKing (zoro237)

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom