Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnurJohn

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Onur Ok
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : from 8 am untill 10 pm
5. Average online per day : 15 hours
6. Your Discord : Jonah Castle | 126919
7. Your Nickname : Jonah Castle
8. Your ID : 126919
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

The biggest reason why I want to be an admin is that I want to know the rules well. And rest assured that I will do whatever is necessary. Another point I noticed is that some admins are not good at their job, I want to fix this and I have no doubt that you will see my success as soon as possible. My in-game age is +30 years.

2. What are your strengths?

My strengths are good adaptability, adaptability, fast learning, calmness, coolness, fairness and equality in decision making, and being liked by people as an honest and respectable person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Everyone has weaknesses, but my weakness is mostly non-game issues. I swear that it will not be reflected in the game and my work in any way.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I've never seen myself in RP life and I feel right about it. Therefore, you can be sure that I will leave with great pleasure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't own any business but even if it did I would donate it for the server.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Actually, I am in the last year of my student life. Since I studied in Ukraine, I have a very flexible time due to the war and I guarantee that will be the case.

Thank you

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Gain More Knowledge of the server and how the server and the Rules work and Reapply in the Future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom