Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL Adam

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT+0 (same as server)

4. Average online per day 7-12 hours

5. Your Discord uniqzombiez

6. Your Nickname Adam Venom

7. Your ID 129669

My experience
from crime side

1x Leader of Ballas
2x Vagos Deputy
1x Marabunta Deputy
3x Bloods UnderDeputy
2x Families HC

From Legal state org side

FIB Supervisor of SAU
HOD of HWP (SAHP)
HOD of SASD (NG)
LSPD HC
USSS | Director

Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I believe in the power of a strong team where each member feels valued and empowered to contribute their best in anyway that they can.
My leadership style is to make sure we have open communication, continuous learning, and mutual respect with everyone.

My background in Gangs and LEOs ORGS gives me the skills to implement never seen before strategies in every aspect.
Being in this position gives me access to new connections, relationships and offers that otherwise wouldn't be available.

My decision to pursue leadership for Families is meaningful for me because of my past experience in Families and the opportunity's I got given while
I was in Families so i would love to give others a shot of getting them opportunity's that i got while in Families. My views for Families are being one of the most active, scary and strong gangs out there. Not to mention I would make the gang a friendly place to be, so everyone can have fun doing what they like doing without being criticized.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will be doing the most RP I can do, examples Fz Raids, Hostage, Store Robbery with/without hostage, gun store with/without hostage, to change the RP so its not the same every single time. I will also be going for 100% Turfs.
The members under my leadership will learn to respect everyone in the gang no matter of their rank.

Thanks for Reading
Adam Venom

Addyop121

Player
Player
standard_1.gif

GOOD LUCK SWEETIE...❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom