Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MILIN SAINI

Good guy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Santosh
2. Your age: 22 IRL
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: Around 6 hours
5. Your Discord: .itskratos
6. Your Nickname: Kratos Jotnar
7. Your ID: 45457

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I have the experience of a head director for advertisement, worked under many leaders and previously worked as the leader of Lifeinvader in EN1. As a member of the journalism team, I have assisted colleagues in reporting on incidents and other global events occurring in Los Santos. Additionally, I've helped the prior leader out with a variety of tasks inside and outside of Lifeinvader. My work and play schedule (OOC work) allows me to manage the organisation with minimal trouble.

- Lifeinvader is a company that offers more than just advertisements. Here, people seek to find the greatest workplace one that is less stressful and more enjoyable rather than just to make ends meet. A media organisation has to plan events, create posters, and report on numerous activities taking place throughout the city. I will do everything in my power to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch. Many people have already chastised Lifeinvader for doing marketing incorrectly and disregarding company policies. I will ensure that everyone joining the ad team has received quick training covering both the technical aspects of editing commercials and the guidelines that must be adhered to. On the other hand, the journalism and creativity team will be reporting almost every incident happening across the city by broadcasting recorded footage, and interviews conducted on some high profile personalities. The media company is like a home to me. I've always loved working with members of the organization and tried my best to make sure by the end of the day, these employees go home with a smiling face.

- I consider myself to be a pretty patient person who doesn't snap in every circumstance. Maintaining your composure and working as a team are crucial for leaders at all times. I promise to work tirelessly to uncover all the details and elevate Lifeinvader to the top of the city's media landscape. In order to assist and promote our business, I will build public ties with other organisations. I will also keep any conflicts (IC or OOC) out of the corporation. I will make every effort to be accessible the majority of the time in order to assist not only my coworkers but also anybody contacting Lifeinvader with a request or in need of assistance. I will make careful selections of my deputies and other high ranking officials to ensure that there are no disparities in the treatment of employees and the workplace.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- I was the Ex CEO of Lifeinavder In EN1 and i can bring the creativess in the form of CNN and engagement from the citizen.
- I would activate the rewriting of texts through RolePlay and activate two special people who will do it, and not every 15 days to have one text on our bug.
- I would organize more events together with other colleagues within state organizations and do more interviews through the ether and activate that segment of LifeInvader.
- I would improve the quality of ads in such a way that each rank would be in charge of ads and it would never happen that ads are waiting for several days.
- I would activate and work inside LifeInvader, which instead of video, would only be like a voice interview with people inside the city.
- I would also activate TV media within LifeInvader, where once a week a report would be made about the situation in the city.

- What is very important, and in order to raise the level of RP within LifeInvader, is the way in which everything will be done in general. Everyone within the organization would have their responsibility and everyone would do a certain part of the task, which would raise the quality of the organization itself, as well as RolePlay within LifeInvader.

MILIN SAINI

Good guy
Player
I sincerely want to be given this leadership opportunity, and I'm prepared to give it my all in every circumstance. I would be pleased to put into practice suggestions from the people of Los Santos in addition to my own in order to continuously improve Lifeinvader as a media organisation.

Good luck to all the other applicants!

-Thank you,

Freeza Ice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Santosh
2. Your age: 22 IRL
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: Around 6 hours
5. Your Discord: .itskratos
6. Your Nickname: Kratos Jotnar
7. Your ID: 45457

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I have the experience of a head director for advertisement, worked under many leaders and previously worked as the leader of Lifeinvader in EN1. As a member of the journalism team, I have assisted colleagues in reporting on incidents and other global events occurring in Los Santos. Additionally, I've helped the prior leader out with a variety of tasks inside and outside of Lifeinvader. My work and play schedule (OOC work) allows me to manage the organisation with minimal trouble.

- Lifeinvader is a company that offers more than just advertisements. Here, people seek to find the greatest workplace one that is less stressful and more enjoyable rather than just to make ends meet. A media organisation has to plan events, create posters, and report on numerous activities taking place throughout the city. I will do everything in my power to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch. Many people have already chastised Lifeinvader for doing marketing incorrectly and disregarding company policies. I will ensure that everyone joining the ad team has received quick training covering both the technical aspects of editing commercials and the guidelines that must be adhered to. On the other hand, the journalism and creativity team will be reporting almost every incident happening across the city by broadcasting recorded footage, and interviews conducted on some high profile personalities. The media company is like a home to me. I've always loved working with members of the organization and tried my best to make sure by the end of the day, these employees go home with a smiling face.

- I consider myself to be a pretty patient person who doesn't snap in every circumstance. Maintaining your composure and working as a team are crucial for leaders at all times. I promise to work tirelessly to uncover all the details and elevate Lifeinvader to the top of the city's media landscape. In order to assist and promote our business, I will build public ties with other organisations. I will also keep any conflicts (IC or OOC) out of the corporation. I will make every effort to be accessible the majority of the time in order to assist not only my coworkers but also anybody contacting Lifeinvader with a request or in need of assistance. I will make careful selections of my deputies and other high ranking officials to ensure that there are no disparities in the treatment of employees and the workplace.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- I was the Ex CEO of Lifeinavder In EN1 and i can bring the creativess in the form of CNN and engagement from the citizen.
- I would activate the rewriting of texts through RolePlay and activate two special people who will do it, and not every 15 days to have one text on our bug.
- I would organize more events together with other colleagues within state organizations and do more interviews through the ether and activate that segment of LifeInvader.
- I would improve the quality of ads in such a way that each rank would be in charge of ads and it would never happen that ads are waiting for several days.
- I would activate and work inside LifeInvader, which instead of video, would only be like a voice interview with people inside the city.
- I would also activate TV media within LifeInvader, where once a week a report would be made about the situation in the city.

- What is very important, and in order to raise the level of RP within LifeInvader, is the way in which everything will be done in general. Everyone within the organization would have their responsibility and everyone would do a certain part of the task, which would raise the quality of the organization itself, as well as RolePlay within LifeInvader.
Good luck buddy 🫡

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Forum account banned for ban evading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom