Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Information
1. Real Name: Uttaran Sarkar
2. Age: 20
3. Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Your ID : 327288
5. How many hours are you online per day on average?
6-7 HOURS
6. Discord ID: uttaran_

Additional Information
1. Leader of which organization are you aspiring to be?
SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Share three reasons with us, and don't forget to give us the details behind each one)

As I have worked in serveral orgs as high command my main motive to join SAHP is that we can keep the highway safe from any threat incoming to highway and sandyshores from gangs and families.As LSPD jurisdiction is in the city they keep it safe and FIB in any place but it gets dificult so my main motive will be to keep the Highway safe.
1.To stops atm robbery and harasment cases in the Highway
2. Keep patrol units always ready to action to handel situation.
3. To protect Ems during open recruitment,Gov and their special mission special cash encashment.

3. What advice would you give for improving Roleplay level in the organization?
I have lots of ideas some are keeping the comunication as much good as posible so in case of any backup all units can respond. We will be hiring people as per the requirement we will kep hrts to train and hire people and keep IA always on rounds from each logs that everyone should Foloow the decoram of the SAHP. I will also kepp a weekly traing program for all my officers to see their performance.
4. What innovative ideas or strategies do you propose to introduce into the organization to enhance its efficiency, effectiveness, and overall impact?
I wil be increasing the bonus for all department special uc so they can collect evidence more appropiately and hrts so they stay motivated and give latest equipments to the SWAT team so they stay always ready fro action of any roberry.
The departments that will be in my term will be:-
SWAT :
whose main objective will be to lead any situaion like heavy 10-10s atm,store,hosatge and other special mission.I will always be in touch with their COS and HOD for any problem or suggestion and provide them with latest eqipment.
HRT: We all know that hiring and taking interview is a crucial part in any org.My main focus will be to hire eligible cadets and train them to make them a perfect tropper.We will have open recruitment twice a week and train all the people properly.
IA: We all know that IA main work is to keep the org away from any trouble in state inspection adn keep the decoram of SAHP always on top.To check the activity of the units regularly and check the bodycam is working properly or not.
HWP: Their main job is to keep a regular patrol on the highway and give us possible intel on pursuit robber and etc.
UC: Their main job is to collect evidence during any event and make a case file and submit it to fib for creating a case file for raid.
SPF: SPF stands for Special Protection Force. Their main motive is to provide support to the governor and vip person or any convey or rally which will go through the highway.
My experinece in Orgs
Task force operative in lspd 2x
Comander in sahp 1x
Asistant supervisor of TE in lspd 1x
Gov elite agent 1x
Gov USSS comander 2x
1ST LT in NG 1x
2ND LT in NG 1X
Chain Of Command
30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff/District Attorney
27. Head Of Department
26. Deputy Head Of Department
25. US-Marshall
24. Supervisor
⬆️High Command⬆️
23. Staff Sergeant (SWAT & SRT ONLY)
22. Sergeant (HWP & PR Only
21. Inspector (IA & UC Only)
20. Field Training Officer (HRT Only)
⬆️Department High Command⬆️

19. Lance Corporal
18. Master Corporal
17. Corporal
16. Detective 3
15. Detective 2
14. Detective 1
13. Senior Trooper 3
12. Senior Trooper 2
11. Senior Trooper 1
10. State Trooper 3
09. State Trooper 2
08. State Trooper 1
07. Trooper 3
06. Trooper 2
05. Trooper 1
04. Towie
03. Probie
02. Trainee
01. Suspended

We will keep 2 patroling units in DOC highway and 2 patroling units always active in Great Ocean Highway so theire is no casuality.
Reagards
Uttaran Sarkar

Top Bottom