Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilian Ryu

🥨 Curator Of Germans 🇩🇪 🥨
Player
Information:
Your name IRL: Kilian
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: UTC +2 Germany
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): under the week 17:00-02:00, Weekends 12:00-00:00 depends on the day but actually Always over 5 to 6+ hours
Average online per day(hours): 5hrs +
Your Discord ID: 1k1.exe
Your characters' name (IC): Kilian Ryu
Your in game ID: 766
Your in game level: 43
Languages spoken: German, English
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State and Crime like both sides

Additional Information:

Q: Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?:
A: I've been playing on EN3 since day one, which is now almost over 2 years, and in those 2 years I've been able to get to know a lot of things. I got to know a lot of players, made friends and helped a lot of people with their problems. I spent a lot of time in different organizations, be it gangs or state organizations, during this time I was able to experience a lot of situations and get a lot of opinions about different things. in general I would like to become an administartor so that I can pass on my experience to players whether they new or old. I also want to ensure that players have a good time and feel comfortable and have fun here.

Q: What are your strengths?
[+] I can make fair decisions
[+] friendly
[+] team player
[+] attentive
[+] reliable

Q: What are your weaknesses?
[-] I always want everything to be perfect (Which I actually don't see as a weakness but as a strength but sometimes it limits me in certain things)
[-] sometimes very sceptical

Q: What skills can you bring to the admin team?

- Teamwork
- respect
- Hard worker
- i can take Responsibility

Q: Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A: I don't have a business and if I had one then yes.

Q: Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
A: No.

Q: Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
A: No.

Thank You for reading my Application!
greetings,
Kilian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom