Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amy_Claptheshioutta
Administrators nickname
Zoro_DHellking
Date
Jul 21, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdz5y_ECgdc

Amy Claptheshioutta

Player
Player
First of all, hello admin team. I just woke and up saw my admin complaint forum got rejected. I am so confused. I would not spam complaints if I would not think It is wrong.
Id 57892 reports me for GR 6.8 and it is understandable but it seems like It is correct. But as we checked my POV, I didn't see anyone. If I didnt get my POV I would understand why I got rejected for this forum but I have POV and there is a obviously render bug here. I just want you to check my POV and check complaint owner POV. I came back to EN3 nowadays and I don't want to be get banned like this. I would be glad if you check it and unban me or even decrease the days of the ban. Lastly, I am not reporting Zoro DHellking. All Proofs:

Forum that I got banned: Approved - GR 6.8 | 83516 + 33323

Forum that I got rejected at admin complaint: Rejected - Ban for GR 6.8 | Zoro DHellking

My POV: ( There is no dead body so I saved my POV with instant replay to prevent missunderstood.)
Plus it is obvious there is a bug going on because ID 89917 dances with me either as He doesn't see any dead bodys.

Thanks for reviewing my complaint, Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom