Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Totoro

Levi Totoro | Pending Leader of LSPD I guess
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Pratyush Kumar
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 05:30 to 18:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7-8 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: chotibilli
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Levi Totoro
  8. Your in-game ID: 66681
  9. Your in-game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: English + Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional Information:
  12. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Answer: I have been doing Roleplay for like around 7-8 Months and while doing RP I have learnt many things about how this RP things works. Today also I remember when I first time enter the city and how ever thing was so much confusion for me and how I got helps from the Legit administrator at the beginning stage of my RP. I want to join the Legit admins as I am very helpful in nature, and I am polite with people in all situations. I am really looking forward to joining the admins to help all those newly player who are very much confused in the early stage of their RP. And I would also like to make the server more Legit and Enjoyable RP server by punishing all those who tend to disturb an ongoing RP situation.
  13. What are your strengths?
    Answer: I am very helpful in nature
    I can be polite with all types of moody peoples as in the worst mood also
    I can handle anger issue & I don't get angry easily
  14. What are your weaknesses?
    Answer: Somethings, I really show unnecessary politeness to peoples even when they hate me.

15. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Answer: skills that I possess are like I am very punctual, and I know how to manage time. I can adapt in any situation and peoples and i can also help with planning and scheduling activities
  16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Answer: YES (Fact that I don't own one :) )

17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Answer: N/A

18. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    Answer: I am very much looking forward to work with the best Admins like the ones which are helping the new citizens out there. As I have worked in all the legal organization in the city, but being in legal organizations would not affect my chance in being an admin, the only thing which would thrust my chance of being an admin that I would help the newcomers and join the team to boost my RP experience, and I have gained much experience. I just hope to be considered and Get A wonderful Chance to work with the admins out there.

Thank You for reviewing,
    Pratyush.

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom