Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Information
1. Fateh Ullah
2. 19
3. GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 2-5 hours.
5. itsfateh
6. Fateh
7. 259263

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have spent a considerable amount of time at SAHP. It was one of the very first organizations that I ever joined in the city. I worked my way up showing my skills and abilities for the organization and eventually rose upto the position of Undersheriff in Lola Swordthain's first term. Even apart from that, I worked as a Head of Department, Chief of Staff, Assistant Sheriff and District Attorney throughout different timeframes.

- As stated previously, spending a lot of time in the organization allowed me to learn on how the organization really worked, its core fundamentals and other essential things. Learning how to lead the organization in missions and events, how to keep everything together in stressful situations and overall how to solidify yourself as a true leader to help stabilize things.

- I've come to the realization that SAHP is seen as a "boring" or unattractive organization often due the repititive nature of the special missions. I've always wanted to explore some fun and innovative ways of doing things, maybe in the form of new special missions or perhaps other different things in the organization that can really help make the org fun and alive, and attract people towards it.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- As mentioned before, I'd want to implement and experiment with new types of special missions. Such as a different location for a checkpoint or actual criminal investigations combined with information gathered from civilians to help increase roleplay, this would also significantly increase the amount of interactions with the cops and the civilians in the city helping us to improve roleplay.

- Not only that, but we'd also increase our interactions with other LEO organizations, going on combined patrols on highways to chase down gang members attempting to rob people, better and improved plans in store robberies, setting up smaller flank teams to help strategize the operation further, increasing radio communication and specifying radio usage in every situation to help relieve radio chatter in special missions.

- Departments will be limited to their own respective duties, obviously the organization functionality and missions coming in top priorty. Departments will be informed to keep their duties within their boundaries and not to interact with the other department's duties or mix their duties. Each department will be tasked to perform the tasks assigned to them and not intervene in any other department's work to help stabilize the organization.

- As usual, I will have the basic and only necessary departments in the org such as HR, IA, SWAT and HWP. Departments will just remain to their duties and not overlap each other.

Thanks for reading my application,
Fateh Grand 👑🕊

Top Bottom