Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bubbles Xoxo
Administrators nickname
Alex Odds
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/764305/

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
Hello Mazhor sorry to bother you with this issue but there is personal bias being integrated into this city.

Around 8 months ago, as my forum was banned, I made a plea to alex odds about my perma ban in en1, when it first happened, I did not know how to navigate forums well, so I never was able to appeal it with the truth. I made a plea to alex explaining the circumstances surrounding the incident and he went over all the details and it was agreed by with alex that my blacklist would be removed, there was no special treatment what so ever and the whole conversation can be seen from both ends where the conversation only discussed the main issue of my ban and the details surrounding logs etc, there was no conversation of special treatment what so ever. I was unblacklisted, and again two weeks later banned again because other higher admins did not know I was unbanned, Alex then went back and corrected the issue and it was known I was unblacklisted. That was 7 months ago and since then I have undergone harrassement from an ex admin where he tried multiple times to set me up to ban me, that was also known by other admins such as james pluxury. As soon as lebron became curator, the ex admin that harrassed me, created a new forum account and posted a forum to lebron claiming I have received special treatment, lebron immediately reblacklisted me because he personally dislikes me from en2. There was no rule break on my end that would have called to be reblacklisted, and the situation surrounding initial ban was taken care of. Alex is extremely professional and received the details to the situation and made his decision. Lebron is taking his personal dislikes with people and relating it to the game. the ex admin that harassed me knew lebron disliked me and basically set me up to be targeted by lebron. If a person gets unbanned and they are told they have been cleared, and there is no further rule breaks then how can they just be banned for no reason at all? Especially when they are spending IRL money on this city. Im asking for my blacklist to be removed since I was already unblacklisted for over 7 months as it was approved by Alex. I just wasnt to be able to play in city with my friends the way I have been for the past 7 months.

There is also another forum posted on Lebron Pluxury by another citizen of the city claiming the same situation, lebron is using his personal bias against people who have done nothing wrong to initiate the punishment. I will link that forum as proof, if we are told by higher admins that we are unbanned and we don't break any further rules, and we are spending irl money then we should not face bans for absolutely no reason unless we break further rules.

Lebron please dont delete this forum and allow mazhor to respond to the forum, I understand you do not like me, but I did nothing new to cause my blacklist in en1, and my blacklist was removed in en1 by alex after an investigate into the circumstance of my bans with absolutely no special treatment, as alex has always been professional. Also how can another player appeal my punishment? If my punishmemt decision was made by a high admin, how can another player just appeal someone elses decision? Please allow mazhor to respond and please do not delete my forum lebron. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom