Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Ella Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Title: Leader of LSPD | Ella Gregory
  • Information:
    • Name: Edward
    • Time zone: GMT +2
    • Average Online Per Day: 4 - 6 Hours
    • Your Discord: pulainy
    • Your Nickname: Ella Gregory
    • Your ID: 262953
  • Additional information:
  1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• Experience: I would like to become leader of LSPD due to all of my LEO experience from the state organizations. My past departmental leadership roles have allowed me to create and execute successful approaches for overseeing my department, resolving conflicts, coordinating events, and ensuring activity. I also managed to get the trust of my coworkers and future leaders I served. If I would have the chance to be selected as leader of this beautiful organization, I hope to bring my experience to revitalize the org and bring new ideas whilst continuing the legacy that my predecessors has left behind for the state, employee and citizens of Los Santos.
  • Improvement: LSPD is no doubt one of the greatest organization with the most people, but there is always room for improvement. Under my leadership, I plan to update and expand internal handbooks, email templates, uniforms, how departments operate and I would like to bring some things from the real LAPD, like: uniforms, rules, ranks, rank responsibility, exams for becoming a HC so we can make sure that we don’t have ppl in high positions without deserving it as it used to be once, when HC positions were requesting hard work and knowledge on how to solve some several problems within our organization but with other orgs as well as server rules knowledge. With this I would like to raise the level of RP as much as I can.
  • Organizational Bond: Regardless of who is the appointed leader, LSPD has always kept a more family oriented attitude. The bond you build with one another will always be unmatched to any organization in the city, which is truly why I have realized that this is the organization I love and I will be more then honored to give it all my best and this is why I want to become the Leader of this great organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

• Promotion and weekly testing: I think that if people will have to take an exam before getting promoted to a HC rank we will reduce the HCs that are not fit for their position. This exam will be taken by someone in the lead of LSPD, that would be me, my deputy and assistants only. This is happening in real life too, so that’s why I got this idea to bring actual LAPD things and rules in to my term. Also I will organize weekly tests with HR on the procedures and rules that an LSPD officer and especially a newcomer in the org, has to be aware of, for example: arresting procedure, event rules, understanding of how they have to use their power, this way I believe that we can strongly reduce the miss conduct and miss knowledge within our officers.
  • LEO organizations communication: All of the communications will be done with respect and professionalism, also regular trainings and interactions:
  • -- SWAT will train with NG on their tactics, aim and procedures
  • -- CID will train with FIB on capturing suspects and the investigation on gangs and families, such as gathering evidence without being spotted or/and even captured by them. Also sharing evidence between the orgs.
  • -- We will also keep helping EMS with their open recruitments like usual by dispatching 3 - 4 officers at the hospital for the background checks and protection.
  • -- We will help SAHP by assisting them at every checkpoint and even conducting checkpoints ourselfs.
  • -- I would like to do weekly seminars with the GOV finest lawyers about the code of procedure and the procedure of detain and arresting articles, this way DOJ will have an impact on LSPD by educating our officers and this way we will reduce the mistakes within our organization, making it as perfect as possible

• Departments:
    • Internal Affairs:
  • IA is a crucial point in a strong term. From experience, I have noticed the lack of knowledge and structure of radio codes and communication in taking departments. Professional and clear communication will be promoted in the term to engage players to convey proper callouts and commands not only within LSPD but also how to communicate with other organizations. I am assured this will enhance roleplay in all types of scenarios as communication is the key. IA will ensure that the officers are held accountable for their mistakes when they are on duty no matter how small the mistake is. This will allow our officer who are willing to work on their mistakes, to repair them and learn from them. IA will make sure to do at least one or two regular bodycam checks a week to ensure everyone has proper bodycam for any incident that might request it. Also trunk checks, log checks, background checks and license checks will be conducted at least 3 - 4 times a week to ensure we don t break any laws and keep any form of corruption out of LSPD.
    • Human Resources and Training:
  • HRT is a vital component to keep LSPD running. HRT will teach IC and OOC rules to ensure there are no org warnings or punishments because of some officers. I know that is impossible to control every officer, but at least, what I can do is make sure they are trained properly from the start by my HRT agents and I also wanna make this clear, every training will be done by a HRT unit and not by putting them to send a bodycam to HRT after they've done their phases, also after each completed training, a little exam will be issued by HRT so we can make sure that they are ready to become patrol officers.
    • Special Weapons and Tactics:
  • SWAT will be used as the forefront for high-risk events such as hostage situations and store/gun store robberies. I plan to increase the roleplay within the org by having highly trained hostage negotiators, specialized tactical & evacuation teams and weekly weaponry training with joint LEO organizations. I hope to bring a more immersive roleplay experience by mirroring the duties, responsibilities and tactics of how S.W.A.T. operates IRL and bring it IC.
    • Public Relations:
  • PR is an important component in to giving the people, the citizens a good image of LSPD. PR focus will be to host at least 5 events per week for the exitement of the public, while also allowing new citizens to realise how great LSPD can be.
    • Traffic Enforcement:
  • Traffic Enforcement is gonna be an important part of LSPD again. The main goals will be a total of 50 - 60 tows per week. This is going to be a very good dept who can help our officers get high bonuses and promotions. This department will have to host 2 checkpoints a day or assist SAHP in theirs.
    • Crime Investigation Division:
  • This department will focus on gathering intel and evidence on the most wanted criminals and criminal organizations. CID will be able to collab with FIB to catch the criminals that this city has. This department will be able to seek and collect potential evidence that may help LSPD and the other orgs having and advantage on criminals and allowing us be at any time with a step in front of them.

DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE

• Gustav Hill
  • Lucifer Lee

Gustav Hill experience:
- Deputy Chief of Police (LSPD)
- Commander (LSPD)
- HOD (LSPD)
- Major (NG)

Lucifer Lee experience:
- Lt. General (NG)
- COS (GOV/FIB/LSPD)
- HOD (NG/LSPD/SAHP/GOV/FIB)

RANKS

LSPD LEAD​

(30) Chief of Police
(29) Deputy Chief of Police
(28) Assistant Chief of Police (Chief of IA and HRT)​

LSPD HIGH COMMANDS​

(27) Commander (Chief of department)
(26) Captain (Head of Department)
(25) Lieutenant (Deputy Head of Department)
(24) Task Force Operative (Special Forces that are only under LSPD LEAD command)
(23) Watch Commander (Supervisor of Department)​

LSPD SUPERVISOR RANKS​

(22) Field Supervisor
(21) Chief Inspector
(20) Chief Detective (CID assigned rank)​

LSPD SENIOR RANKS​

(19) Sergeant II
(18) Sergeant I
(17) Inspector
(16) Detective (CID assigned rank)
(15) Corporal
(14) Lance Corporal

LSPD MIDDLE CLASS RANKS​

(13) Master Patrol Officer III
(12) Master Patrol Officer II
(11) Master Patrol Officer I
(10) Senior Patrol Officer III
(9) Senior Patrol Officer II
(8) Senior Patrol Officer I

LSPD LOW GRADE RANKS​

(7) Patrol Officer III
(6) Patrol Officer II
(5) Patrol Officer I

LSPD STARTING RANKS​

(4) Rookie
(3) Towie
(2) Cadet

LSPD DISCIPLINARY ISSUE RANK​

(1). Janitor

In the end I will love to thank all of that people that have supported me through all my terms and who gave me the bump and courage of applying and do all my best to get the lead of this organization and make it the greatest. Also my respect to the curators who reserved a part of their time to read my application.

Regards,
Ella Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom