Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benzo Savv
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
11:07
Proofs
LebronIsCorruption

Bolo Incc

Player
Player
THIS IS A SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT CASE : I AM BEING HARRASED AND STALKED BY THIS KID INGAME , ON FORUMS , ON DISCORD, INSTAGRAM !

This is Only for Main Dev Mazhor to see and take Decision!!!

Read till the end..

I am not here to beg or apologise because this Blacklist is filled with Corruption and I know it is not you Alex who has made this decision but since I was playing on EN2 While ago Lebron seems to have a personal issue with me and when he became Curator and I made appeal on my Twink for Ban for 4.1 and Lebron Recognised it was me he decided to Blacklist me here for no fucking reason. and I know while u are reading this u was told absolutely no reason for this because there is not a reason he decided to do it just coz has got the power to now get involved here and other servers.
Rejected - Ban For GR 4.1 | Nor Avino - Explain what sense this makes?! You can see I have made appeal and randomly he wants to Blacklist Me! I Want Mazhor to see this.

Read This Below in Bold.
I was Blacklisted By Lebron years ago from EN2 and I played on EN3 he got me banned on there also for no reason and till now they haven't told me now he recognise its me and Blacklisted me on here too its actually Cringe how perfect he try to make himself look when he is sat stalking me wherever I go, forced me to give him my IP Address and threatened me with Curator Blacklist if I didn't and now as you can see he's using that to Harass me .
Want to talk about peoples history when he sits stalking my IP Address ever since he got it. Ask any player who knows this admin. Even his Own Admins spoke down on him!!

If that is not Harassment at it's finest then I don't know what is!

Proof of Threatening o get me Blacklisted Everywhere!

Proof of Corruption!

Proof he was reason for my BL on EN3!

Lot more Screenshots and Messages from him but will leave it to just that for now…

Sent Thread to Mazhor on Dms! Please all Admins leave this only for Main Dev Mazhor Pluxury this is a serious case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom