Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luciano_Wagwan
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/d1pPk7x

lucianowagwan

Player
Player
Hello Floki and other administrators,
Today I got banned because of GR 1.7 rule. I know what the rule is: a player is not allowed to transfer more than 5 million in one day and must use fam balance. this includes neon shoes and valuable items.
But my friend gave me only 4 million yesterday. I didn't take money from anyone.
I bought 2 batteries from the beach market yesterday morning for 75 thousand dollars. I gave one of them to my friend (4755), I was going to exchange, but he gave 34 thousand dollars directly to me and I gave him the battery.
I bought it for the statue mission in battlepass, I found my statue and he threw the battery back at me and asked me to find it for him because he didn't have a resource scanner, so I gave him back the resource scanner and the battery. (I gave him back the battery that was already his) only the resource scanner was mine
1 or 2 hours after he completed his mission, I took back the resource scanner that was mine and that I gave him to use and I didn't get any money for it (resource scanner is an item with market prices between 5-6k and 10k, anyone who spends time in this game knows this)
if the maximum value of this battery and source scanner is calculated to be 100k.
After that I got 4 million from my friend with a hand transfer.
I also bought Grand tickets from 4-5 players, I don't remember exactly, with prices of at least 350k and at most 390k (I used the trade function in the G menu and didn't pay anyone).
I sold 4 anti radars to a person with 6k id for 60k each (and again I used the exhange in the g menu)
I gave 200 dollars to a person begging for money with a card at the beach market by pressing E
On June 21st, this is the money I had when I left the game.
On June 22nd, that's the money I had when I left the game.
I am also an employee of life invader, I earn and open tickets for myself. I also keep my salary accumulated in my bank sometimes to pay for the paid and sometimes I take it to myself from my bank acc
yesterday i never took an item that would be worth 1 million on my own. or gave someone else an item worth 1 million. i didn't even touch the family guns. i just spent time in the game and left. i'm not someone who would throw away 1.5 years of work for such a common rule. I am a person who communicates with many people and does no harm to anyone. I was very surprised when I saw this ban because I think I did not make any rule mistakes. I demand that my punishment be lifted (I do not accept money reset , this is not a disrespect, just the loss of my efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom