Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King Badshah
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/w6VnY45

KingBadshahhh

Player
Player
Dear lebron pluxury sir

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today with a sincere and humble request regarding my Grand rp EN1 account. Unfortunately, my account has been banned, and I understand that this action was taken due to a violation of the game's policies.

I want to express my deepest apologies for any actions on my part that may have led to this situation. I truly value my experience within the GRP community and the opportunities for creativity and enjoyment that the role play environment offers. It has been a source of great joy and entertainment for me, and I deeply regret any oversight that led to my account being banned.

You can do money wipe and any thing by with i can get my account back i am really feell sorry for my mistake is around 3 months of my ban and still missing Grp

I assure you that I have reflected on this matter and understand the importance of adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by the game developers. I am committed to conducting myself responsibly and respectfully within the game environment moving forward.

With all due respect, I kindly request a reconsideration of the ban on my account. If granted the opportunity, I pledge to uphold the standards expected of all players and contribute positively to the GRP community.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my appeal. I sincerely appreciate your consideration and hope for a favorable resolution to this matter. Warm regards,

King Badshah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom