Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darshil Wild

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Darshil
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 5to7 hours
5. Your Discord draxthegamer.
6. Your Nickname: Dashil Wild
7. Your ID: 48634

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to become leader of families because I love families gang more than any other gangs my first memeory is binded with families as its my first gang in which I got/made friends within. I Learned rules/how gangs works the procedures everything and etc in families after that moved to different gangs including marabunta where I am a under deputy.

2. I have leader qualities thats what few people said to me so i beleive I did as under deputy so I have know how everything works and how to leade a gang.

3. We know that compared to other gangs Families are somewhat behind in activity and in role playing. I want to increase the acitivity and role play with all my efforts.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Bonus: By giving bonus we can invite stranger that will increase activity.
2. Hiring more people: Inviting multiple people from aliens families can increase RP.
3. RP Commands: RP commands will increase quality of Role Play of each individual so automatically incrase RP.

4. Commanding: Commanding in the absence of leader so choosing perfect 4 deputies can increase strong and confidence/perfect RP.
5. Only Expereinced: Inviting people who have knowledge about server and rule can prevent us from org warns so org with low warns is the best org.

My Goals
1. Rob every leos and be the most dangoures gang in city
2.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour.
3.Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.
4.Dominate Ghetto.
5. geting 100% Turfs
6. To make The familes gang on top
7. win all store and gun store with good members

Thanks you for reading hope I will get a chance to participate in interview and be the leader.

Lovely regard
Darshil Wild

Charles Xaiver

Dark🦇Knight
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Wednesday, 24/07/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)
Zoro DHellKing (zoro237)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom