Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonDragos

EX-FIB Agent-ex_LSPD&SAHP&USSS&EMS&NATIONAL_GUARDS
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Serkan İLHAN
  2. Your age (OOC): 33
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +2:00 + Turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 AM to 22:00 PM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: lonewolf92tr
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Venom Dragon
  8. Your in game ID: 88224
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: English & Turkish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    -because I wanna start new life of RP so It will be much more intense and patients for me ..It can be admin team with my Patient skills and communications skills. It will be better with me..
  2. What are your strengths?
    - Good Communication Skills and become patient against troll or toxic players.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    -Sometimes I am in rush
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    -Communication skills like can speak 2 different language for ICly and translate them to others and I am adaptive person and have Adaptive skills
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - I have no business and I am ready to sell if I have
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    -No , Promise I will become most active in admin team.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - I can speak 2 different language and have instant translate skills so I have Adaptive character skills and good communication skills ... I will become good person ever you see when i become admin...Promise....

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Application lacking effort, please strengthen and re-apply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom