Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Lifeinvader | Levi Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:00
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: levi.pluxury
6. Your Nickname: Levi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 4660

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I stated to play grand RP since 2+ years. I have lots of experience in other org. and specially I work as a HC in city 2 and in city 3 I'm I am currently temp leader and I was work as a COO and handle org. as a HC for 6+ months.
- I was Ex Leader of Bloods, Ex Leader of LSPD and Ex Deputy of EMS, LSPD and NG in City 2. I was work in LI as a COO and then admin give me opportunity for temp CEO, Now I'm handling org perfectly and smoothly.
- I have leadership skills and team management work and I'm not biased with anyone and I'm giving same opportunity to other for promotion and I personally watch and give the permission. Being a team building skills I can manage the all departments to make LI on TOP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- First of all we will create a friendly environment for the org. and I will make sure there will be no favouritism going on in my term. all li members will be treated equality by good behaviour and communication skills. make sure to create a friendly environment in the org.
- Event is the vital role in the organization we will provide the quality and quantity of events. it will help us to create a community and connection between li members and citizen. it will improve our roleplay experience as we are dealing with deferent situation and citizen.
- If the state org. host promotion ceremony's or any event and I think I can be introduce for li services to state org. will host regular meeting with HC to take on consideration suggestions to about how to we improve and implement things.
Commitment:
Ads Team:

I will make sure the PDA will be clear and hiring the ads employees from different time zones. all the HC's are working and putting effort currently. I will make sure the will be clear on the night time.
Creative Team:
I will increase the activity of the creative team. during my term I will took the suggestion for the events from the creative team. I will host the creative events as I can. as I said before I will host lot of events which may increase the activity of city or creative team.
Journalism Team:
I have best team of journalism. I will increase the activity of journalism team as well. I have good relations with journalism team who are working previous long term but in my term I will increase the activity of journalism team in events for covering city news and interview as well.

I was the COO of LI and working in the org smoothly. Now being a temp Chief Executive Officer I will perform the term very smoothly and giving my excellence in my temp term. If I got opportunity I will continue my work and put more efforts in the organization to make LI on TOP.

Thanks for reviewing my application
Best Regards
Levi Pluxury

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me (optimuscuk), Sylvia (ilvysmch) or Hisham (shtith) on Discord for details of the interview time.

Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom