Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Hello, good day, admin, when I opened a lottery ticket, 4 coins were received, but 1 million coins were not received, please give the money back.

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Firarii Lucania
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2024
Time of violation
17:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xtG9SA0

firarii_22

Player
Player
Merhaba iyi günler admin, piyango bileti açtığımda 4 jeton geldi ama 1 milyon jeton gelmedi, lütfen parayı iade edin.

Hans Promillo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Nach Einsicht der Beschwerde und der mir vorliegenden Beweise, komme ich zu folgendem Entschluss:
Die Beschwerde wird abgelehnt.

Die Beschwerde erfüllt die Voraussetzungen nicht.
Für weitere Informationen lese dir folgende Informationen durch: Information zur Erstellung von Beschwerden

Solltest du noch Fragen haben hinterlasse mir gerne eine Nachricht, ich versuche zeitnah zu reagieren.
Bitte gib hierbei deine ID, deinen vollständigen Namen sowie einen Link zu der Beschwerde mit an.

Ich wünsche allen Beteiligten noch weiterhin viel Spaß auf Grand RP!​

English:

After reviewing the complaint and the evidence before me, I come to the following conclusion:
The complaint is rejected.

The complaint does not meet the requirements.
For more information, read the following information: Information on creating complaints

If you have any questions, please leave me a message and I will try to respond as soon as possible.
Please include your ID, your full name and a link to the complaint.

I wish everyone involved lots of fun on Grand RP!​

Last edited:
Top Bottom