Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration GOV Corrupt BIO I Adrian Walker I 85372

1Adrian

Player
Player
Name: Adrian Walker / 85372
Nationality: British
Place of Birth: South Africa
Sexuality: Straight
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Brown
Tattoos: chest, leg
Strengths: Good memory, combat skills, communication
Weakness: stressed under pressure

Life Story:
The life story of Adrian Walker, an African male, is a captivating tale filled with triumphs, challenges, and personal growth. Adrian's journey is a testament to resilience, determination, and the power of perseverance. From his humble beginnings to his remarkable achievements, Adrian's story is an inspiration to all who hear it. Adrian is a compelling account of his life, marked by successes, obstacles, and self-improvement. Adrian's experience is a demonstration of his ability to bounce back, his resolve, and the strength of his persistence. Adrian's story is a source of motivation. He has always had a passion for working in the legal side of the city but has had some sort of urge to try out the illegal side of the city without joining a gang.

Career Story:
My career story revolves around my experience working in the government sector. I have had the privilege of working in various government departments, which has provided me with a deep understanding of the inner workings of the public sector. Throughout my journey, I have gained valuable insights into the complexities and challenges that come with serving the community and contributing to the development of our nation. One of the key aspects of my career in government has been the opportunity to work on impactful projects that directly benefit the citizens. Whether it was implementing policies to improve public health or spearheading initiatives to enhance education, I have always been driven by the desire to make a positive difference in people's lives. This sense of purpose has been a driving force behind my commitment to public service. Moreover, my experience in the government sector has allowed me to develop a diverse skill set. From policy analysis and strategic planning to project management and stakeholder engagement, I have honed my abilities in various areas. Working alongside dedicated professionals from different backgrounds has also broadened my perspective and taught me the importance of collaboration and teamwork.

Outcomes:
1-Adrian is able to take bribes (up to $100k).
2-Adrian is able to pick up guns and ammunition from the ground for his own benefit. (Not in a gun fight)
3-Adrian is able to pay his informants for information (up to $100k)
4-Adrian can kill people on/off duty if they don't comply with his demands. (No RDM)
5-Adrian can lie about his identity by pretending to be someone else if he feels its better for the organisation.
6-Adrian is able to take items from criminals for his own benefit.
7-Adrian is able to smash suspects bodycam to stop them from recording (using /try)
8-Adrian is able to plant drugs/illegal items on suspects to incriminate them.
9-Adrian can lie and manipulate the law to confuse LEOs and help his friends or family out of certain situations.
10- Adrian can drive off road in order to get to places quicker with SUVs only. (No Non-RP Driving)

Top Bottom