Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonDragos

EX-FIB Agent-ex_LSPD&SAHP&USSS&EMS&NATIONAL_GUARDS
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Serkan
  2. Your age (OOC): 33
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +2 + Turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 - 22:00 or 19:00 - 4:00
  5. Your Discord ID: lonewolf92tr
  6. Your characters' name (IC): Venom Dragon
  7. Your in game ID: 88224
  8. Your in game level: 18
  9. Languages spoken: English - Turkish
  10. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    - I have been playing this en 3 server from beginning to end of my RP-life so I wanna make difference about another server and I will Become good admin against toxic players and trolls so I can help all of them if he make me angry or not it does not matter Patient is the key of Power...So With my help It will be better for US and OTHERS
  2. What are your strengths?
    - Good communication skills
    - Calm and patient
    - Good listener
    - Best Communication skills
    - fair judgement
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    - can be rush in rp but it is less time happens to me so it is not all weakness
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I can speak fluent in English and Turkish, I can decide best decision for players and others so I will alawys try to give my best for this job I will take it for serious job so It feels more comfortable when i leave the RP-life and choosing Admin life will be better for me so it will more justice for players...So you can search my forums with my ID you can see i reported so many players for toxicity and etc. I am playing like admin and giving fair decision on forums.
    Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    -None
  5. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I graduated 2 license degree one is Economy from Istanbul university other is anatolian University that was Public relations and I am grown man who decides draw his way of life .. I have own company I can easily manage my company and It takes easy for me so If I become admin My decisions will be fair and with all justice...so end of my application I have prime platinum . I bought one and I can buy it from beach market or buy from gc shop ..It will gets me more experience...

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Incorrect format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom