Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Jason Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information:
1 - Your name IRL:
Jason
2 - Your age: 18
3 - Time zone: UTC/GMT +3
4 - Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5 - Your Discord: reject.1
6 - Your Nickname: Jason Saint
7 - Your ID: 280120

Additional information:

1 -
Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I always liked LSPD as a place to start as a LEO where I started to be a LEO and understand what a LEO organization is all about
, I was a deputy in SAHP for 2 terms and it was amazing but in LSPD you have more interest like better jurisdiction to help citizens and control more missions at the city
and you can help everyone to start as a LEO and Really learning to be a police officer, teach them how to tow cars and clean the city from criminals give fines arrest and
Mutch more..., you can do things that in SAHP do not exist like patrol the city attend so many ATMs give many fines and tow many vehicles and ofc protect the city.

Human Resources & Training the most important department of LSPD she is basically the heart of (Los Santos Police Department) she will be active and always train Trainees to make them the best version of themselves, they will make sure all the fines giving are perfect and all the arrest are 100% valid.

Traffic Enforcement one of the most important departments in LSPD, they will always use 3 tow trucks around the city, 24/7 will tow cars and give fines
and they will conduct the best checkpoints in a regular way every day.

one of the biggest problems that existed when I was in LSPD is Internal Affairs the department was always dead and instead of punishing people and making Order and professionalism they were Inactivity, it will change they will give Punishments fairly to people and will make sure That everything ran smoothly and in order with good COS and Division Commander they will do order of behavior and professionalism.

I was starting my LSPD experience at Andy term as Low rank After a few weeks I managed to become HC, and after this term I moved to Luca's term
that in my eyes the best term until now, there I was a Division Supervisor of SWAT I really enjoyed Leading swat in special missions like ghetto patrol and combat training
, And I enjoyed being a HC to help all the beginners and help the organization as much as I can,
I have good experience for leader from 2 amazing terms at SAHP as undersheriff.

3 - Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

I'll make sure there's always someone on duty I will coordinate different timezones between HC's
that at any moment HC will be on duty, I will make sure there will be more interaction with the other organizations besides special missions like with FIB
Federal Investigation Bureau -
we can do inspection with GOV on them, and they can do inspection on us.

or with SAHP San Andreas Highway Patrol - We will conduct together checkpoints at the best way possible and will always work together

EMS Emergency Medical Service - Will try to respond to most of the missions will help with Adrenaline shots and healing LEO's when needed and always will come to
hostage situations to help the kidnapped for max Rp.

regarding NG National Guard - S.W.A.T (special weapons and tactics) will conduct training at least twice a week, Like training in the arena
or a fake hostage situation with some organizations. IB Investigation Bureau will be one of the most active departments she will take evidence regularly at any crime scene and will try to provide them to FIB, PR Public Relation will conduct events every day to finish quick as possible the 25 events for the ORG and for the citizens
after it she will do "private" events for LSPD with prizes To make the employees happier.

Rank System
——————————————-
30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Chief of Staff
27 Division Commander
26 Division Supervisor
25 TFO (Task Force Operators)
24 Assistant Supervisor
⬆️ High Command ⬆️
23 Special Forces
22 Commissioner