Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL Hasan
Your age 20
Time Zone (GMT+3)
Average Online per day 7-8
Your Discord casya
Your Nickname Hasan Sarsilmaz
Your ID 193754

Additional Information

Leader of Ballas
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have enough experience and skills to be a leader I have been a leader 3 times before and so I know everything a leader needs to know and I have a lot of knowledge about what I need to do and I will use it to make the Ballas an active gang

2. I have done everything I wanted to do when I was leader before and I want to come back to do more I have enough experience and talent to do more and it won't be difficult as my deputies are also former leaders so Ballas will be the strongest and most populous organization in the city

3. People had fun and gained a lot under my leadership before, and I will do my best to make sure that my organization members gain experience, bonuses, etc. with me again. Ballas HQ will be the home of many people in the city and I am sure that people will feel comfortable being here.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

. I'll keep the gang in the Role everytime I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way, I will include the leos in the role.

2. I will make High Command team who have good communaction with people and can solve problems easily without argue with other members.

3. I wont let people make rulebreaks in my organization even if my members do any rulebreak I will teach them whats wrong or true and wont let them repeat same rulebreak again I will provide people learn rules with me and do better RP.

4. My High Command team will do great interviews to invite people and I will teach my team about it thanks to this who is doesnt know rules wont be in Ballas until they learn the rules.

4.My Goals For Ballas Term.
1. %100 Turf.

Above $10.000 Graffiti Profit Every Hour

Dominate Entire Ghetto

Complete Term Without Any Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom