Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mister Shakespeare
Administrators nickname
Devaster singh
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7AsKB9O

HamzaAhmed

Player
Player
Dear Mr lebron ,in the last thread you told me to make a complaint providing my social club name so here it is " HAMZA_ELMASRY" ill also provide a screen shot of it down there

Last complaint msg:
I am a player from server 1. I got banned for gen rule 1.1 on 22/7/2024 although im the one that logged in with my social club and epic games account on my friend pc and even spent time with my frind ingame and we took pictures i can provide a screenshot of the DM on the exact same day if you wanted . my last thread got rejected because of wrong format I guess because Mr.Alex replied "GR 1.1 , 1.2 " and i made it GR1.1 only , im making this thread making sure not to make the same mistakes , now im appealing for my Bann that was issued to my account and i Request an account wipe and unban so i can continue to enjoy this amazing project with my friends throughout this summer break.
with warmest regards
-Hamza

HamzaAhmed

Player
Player
Dear Mr lebron ,in the last thread you told me to make a complaint providing my social club name so here it is " HAMZA_ELMASRY" ill also provide a screen shot of it down there

Last complaint msg:
I am a player from server 1. I got banned for gen rule 1.1 on 22/7/2024 although im the one that logged in with my social club and epic games account on my friend pc and even spent time with my frind ingame and we took pictures i can provide a screenshot of the DM on the exact same day if you wanted . my last thread got rejected because of wrong format I guess because Mr.Alex replied "GR 1.1 , 1.2 " and i made it GR1.1 only , im making this thread making sure not to make the same mistakes , now im appealing for my Bann that was issued to my account and i Request an account wipe and unban so i can continue to enjoy this amazing project with my friends throughout this summer break.
with warmest regards
-Hamza
here is the screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom