Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Webby Spanking
Administrators nickname
Tyrell Johnson
Date
Jul 23, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/764399/#post-2705048

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
Dears higher up Admins,

Before I start this complaint is not towards Tyrell ( I fully respect his judgement and hard work into his job ) so I came here to inform that Even I am not playing actively but my members and high commands doing lots of activity and keeping my family up on the top entire months for now, I would like to report that I have gotten my first Warning ever since i have got applied for Un official family org unfairly due to the fact that the family " Brotherhood" Just because they are Media doesn't mean they can do what they want, we are all players here we deserve equality the same as they do, Look at the Media Family even along with their Leader Ali Riza he himself breaking the rules in terms of targeting my family because he doesn't have Un official org, so he causes his members to RDM us before the event in order to get us Un official warn and removal. I don't play the game much I am really busy in real life And I barely login to check around, But my eyes are awake and I get complains a lot from my members due to these trouble makers family.

I have gotten my warn because of this thread, my members were waiting at Event RP Factory and Brotherhood family came on to provoke / RDM my members, Approved - [ERIK] RDM | 234234 246331 354861

I just want to give heads up about this family ( Brotherhood ) they have nothinng to lose if they RDM they will simply get admin jail every time but for us as un official family we will keep getting warn just because that is their actual aim to make us lose it..

Proofs this is another thread were done by my Rival Escobar Family Maxel, he did the same and reported the entire family and their leader was the actual cause of this mess.

I just want them to stop these action or something has to be done already.

Thank you for reading !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom