Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

soricell

If you have a problem with me then i don’t care
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sebastian
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4H on busy days and 10H+ on free days
5. Your Discord: sorice111
6. Your Nickname: Jake Lengg
7. Your ID: 298097

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Reason I want to be leader of this specific org is because I have gained alot of experience over the time while working as a LEO and I belive that SAHP will thrive under my leadership because I believe I can implement new ways to have have and RP at the same time also I think that if I become a Leader it will help me further understand how to improve my journey of being a LEO in this city, I want to be the leader of SAHP to make SAHP entertaining, interesting, pleasing, intriguing, and engaging, I also believe that with my experience in LEO it will help and guide to make important decision and with that being said here is what my current experience looks like this

FIB (Ex DHOD, Ex Supervisor)
NG ( Ex US BC)
LSPD (Ex COS, HOD, DHOD)
SAHP (Ex COS, HOD, DHOD)
GOV (Ex Deputy Director)

P.S. I cant remember how many times I have held these positions while being in these different orgs but I do know is was quite a few

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

RP will be improved by the improved and respective departments in SAHP by setting daily and weekly goals for each and there will be a goal that each department must reach by the end of the term.

IA (Internal Affairs), IA will be the department that will handle problems within the San Andreas Highway Patrol, such as any rule breaks. This department will also be conducting regular bodycam and activity checks this will ensure that SAHP troopers are doing their job correctly and professionally which will improve role play by decreasing the chance of any unprofessional interactions that may result in rule breaks. The Internal Affairs department is for those who want to make sure that SAHP is at its best. I will improve this department by making sure IA conducts weekly reports for every department on their activity and their accomplishments.

HRT (Human Resources and Training), The HRT department will specialize in hiring and training officers. This department is one if not the most important department within SAHP as it is the department that conducts interview and ask questions to see if someone is fit for SAHP and they will receive training by HRT by completing phases that will ensure that new faces do not make mistake while up holding the law. Phase 1 will be to go on duty correctly and do a sale on insurance successfully. Phase 2 will be to do a successful tow and fine. Phase 3 will be to make an arrest the right way, the arresting officer can only make 1 minor mistakes during the arrest, or else he will not pass and he cannot make major mistakes like forgetting to read Miranda rights which will result in an automatic fail.. I will improve this department by having weekly meetings with the Highest Command of the department making sure they have not forgotten to do anything and keeping things in order.

S.W.A.T (Special weapons and tactics), This department will only be for the most brilliant of shooters and planners. For those who want to be part of a team who are highly intelligent and highly capable marksmen, this department will be at the front lines of every situation and will ensure that the situation is neutralized and secure. I will improve this department by making sure it does weekly training sessions with NG at least 2 times a week, e.g.: what to do in a hostage situation, store robbery, ATM robbery, how to formulate a plan, how to make quick and important decisions in a matter of seconds, etc. In addition it will include flanking tactic for example, and more work closely with other SWAT teams from other organizations.

Highway Patrol, This department will be making sure the highways are kept clean and making sure speed limits are kept in check by our citizens, conduct border checkpoints, and ensure that units are towing daily. This will not only help our officers get familiar with traffic codes but also prevent lawsuits or similar issues. Traffic enforcement is also there to educate the citizens to not make similar mistakes and to stay safe out on the highway.

PR (Public Relations) Public relations will be one of the most important departments out there, this department will be there for citizens to show that we can and will protect their highways and that they can depend on us. It is also a fun way for citizens to connect with SAHP troopers and see that we also have a fun and compassionate side. This department will host events for citizens to win some major cash prizes. I will improve this department by coming up with new and fun ideas for events to do.

Rank System
30) Sheriff
29) Undersheriff
28) Chief of Staff
27) Chief
26) Deputy Chief
25) US Marshal
24) Captain
23) Lieutenant
22) Supervisor
21) Major
20) Master Sergeant
19) Senior Sergeant
18) Field Sergeant
17) Sergeant
16) Senior Corporal
15) Lance Corporal
14) Field Corporal
13) Corporal
12) Master Trooper III
11) Master Trooper II
10) Master Trooper I
9) Senior Trooper III
8) Senior Trooper II
7) Senior Trooper I
6) Trooper III
5)Trooper II
4) Trooper I
3) Probie
2) Trainee
1) Suspended

Thank You for taking the time to read my application and I hope you will consider me for a leadership position.
Much Love,
Jake Lengg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom